Hoikoro（Twice Cooked Pork）
Cooking time Approximately 60minutes LEVEL☆☆☆★★
Cabadge 1/２of the whole piece
Sweet green bell peppers(Green) 9
A whole garlic
A whole ginger
500ｇ Pork loin
５Dried red pepper
200cc Cooking sake
3 large spoon of Tenmenshou（Sweet paste）
1 tea spoon of Soybean candy bar shou (Hot paste)
1teaspoon of chickensoup with 200㏄of water
100㏄ Brown sugar
50㏄ Soy sauce
1 large spoon of Seasame oil
Salt and Pepper
How to make
- Chop the garlic and ginger into about 5㎜,and cut the green pepper and pork into bite-size pieces.
- Stir fry the ginger,hot pepper until it is softened.Put in the pork and keep stirfring. Take out the hot pepper in the middle.
- Mix up the Cooking sake, Tenmenshou（Sweet paste）, Soybean candy bar shou (Hot paste), 1teaspoon of chickensoup with 200 cc of water,brown sugar,soysource and stir them carefully.
- Add the cabage and green pepper and keep on stirfrying.Finally add the flavor materials.
- When the vegetables have no stiffness and not to soft either, add salt and pepper to finish.
Point in check
Make sure that the pork observes the strong taste of the garlic and red pepper. Also, make sure garlic and ginger are stir fried properly. Finally when adding the flavor make sure to make it not too hot or sweet. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Make sure the vegetables are not too stiff, and the taste of the seasoning is not too strong.
By adding sweet and hot taste to the ginger and garlic and stirfring it together with vegetable and pork, make sure to adjust the seasoning to create a well balanced blending.Make sure it is not too hot or too sweet and the vegetable is not stiff or soft ,either. Before adding salt and pepper check the texture and taste. Checking the taste of the mixture and adjust them frequently, is another good way to maintain the balance of the texture and taste.