Carbonara Pasta (Simple Version)
Cooking time approximately 30 minutes Level☆☆★★★
Pasta 100ｇ×３person ＝３00ｇ
Diced bacon 3０0ｇ
５ tablespoons Parmesan cheese
3 teaspoonfuls of salt.
1 teaspoonful of black pepper
1tablespoonfull of salad oil
1 teaspoonful of Ajinomoto
2 ladles of boiled juice
（To adjust the taste）
A pinch of salt and pepper
A pinch of Ajinomoto
1 teaspoonful of salt (For the pasta)
1.5L of water (For the pasta)
How to Cook
- Cut the diced bacon into 5mm pieces.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and Ajinomoto and fry over high heat until cooked.
- Cover with a lid and fry well.
- Break 5 eggs and put them in the blender.
- Put 5 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Add 3 teaspoons of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper, as well as about 1 teaspoonof Ajinomoto as well.
- Mix with a mixer.
- Start boiling the pasta.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and watch the firmness of the pasta halfway through.
- Quickly put the boiled pasta in the pan.
- Put the contents of the mixer in the pan.
- Add 2 ladles of boiled juice.
- Add Ajinomoto and adjust the taste.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with bacon when serving.
Point in check
I had heard that in the case of sauce for 3 to 4 servings, I put eggs for the number of people and a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese for the number of people. But I added one more egg and one more Parmesan cheese each. I adjusted the sauce with boiled juice so that taste was not too thick. Since I used a mixer, I was able to make a fine lump of eggs. If it is not salty enough, it is not right, but I think it is important to adjust the taste, so that it is not too salty or the opposite.
The crunchy bacon on top is also very popular, but this time, there was diced bacon, so I stir-fried it with a good salt and pepper flavor. If you only add Parmesan cheese and eggs, the taste will be stronger, so I added boiled juice. I used a mixer to make the sauce. I’m glad I didn’t get a lump of eggs. I thought it was important to taste and fine-tune the sauce after making it. Even if it wasn’t salty enough, it will not be good, and if the taste was too strong, I thought I would have to adjust it with boiled juice.