Organic Cola : A bit of a challenge!
Organic Cola Cooking time Approximately 50minutes LEVEL☆☆☆★★
Ingredient ２L of Cola
Brown Sugar 300ｇ
Vanilla Beans １Bottle 2stripes
Cinnamon １Bottle 12g
Clove １Bottle 10ｇ
How to make
- Wipe the surface of the 6 fruits, and cut it into 2.
- Squeeze the 6 pieces of fruit, and put the fruit into another pan.
- Put in the three spices, vanilla beans, cinnamon and clove into the pan with the squeezed fruit and add 2.5L of water and 300g of brown sugar and boil them up and keep on boiling for about 30 minutes.
- Stir the mixture while it is boiling.
- Turn off the pan and cool the mixture down with room temperature. Take out the spices and the fruits.
- Mix the fruit juice with the liquid made from the pan and put it in a bottle.
- Leave the bottle in the refrigerator for a day.
- Mix the liquid with soda and enjoy the drink.
Point in check
Make sure to wipe the surface of the fruit, before squeezing them. Boil the squeezed fruit, spice, and brown sugar with water carefully. Boil the mixture for about 30 minutes and stir them in between the procedure. Get rid of the boiled fruits and spices. Mix the fruit juice with the boiled liquid and stir them to leave it in the refrigerator for a day. Mix the liquid with soda to drink.
When I first tasted the organic cola, I thought it is not sweet as much as a Coke sold at the store. However, I decided not to add more sugar purposefully, since the taste is unique. I thought by adding clove it tastes a little more like a chemical. In the last procedure, when adding the fruit juice and the boiled mixture and checking the taste, I thought you don’t necessarily have to add soda and can enjoy the liquid itself. The ratio of the liquid and soda depends on what you may like.