Kiwi and Brown sugar ice cream!!
Cooking time Approximately 60minutes LEVEL☆☆★★★
６ Kiwi fruits
4 Raw eggs
1 box of plain yogurt
1 box of fresh cream
300g Brown sugar
How to make
- Crack the eggs and separate the yolk and the white with a separator
- Beat the white separetly for about 5 minutes before ir turns into a meringue.
- Beat the yolk too, separetly until it becomes smooth.
- Pour the fresh cream into a bowl and beatit for about 5 minutes and stop before it becomes hard and rich.
- Mix up the white of the egg and the fresh cream and continue to beat.
- Beat the yogurt for about 5 minutes and stop before it becomes hard and rich.
- Peal the skin of the kiwi fruits and mix in the blender.
- Mix the yolk and 300g brownsugar with a spoon.
- Mix the fresh cream,white and yolk of the eggs together with brown sugar and kiwi fruits.
- Finally add the liquid yogurt and keep on blending.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and leave the bowl in the refrigerator for a night.
- The next morning the icecream is ready to eat.
Point in check
Make sure to separate the white and yolk neatly, even if you used a specific tool.5
minutes is the time spent to prepare by using an electric beater. This time I relyed on an electric beater. Fruits such as lemon is good to use instead of kiwi to enjoy a slightly more sour taste. Make sure to beat the yolk,the white and yogurt separetly for it will create a different texture later by mixing them together. Make sure to stop the blender before the cream becomes hard and rich, since that is suitable to make other sweets. It is also possible not to add any fruit or adding less brown sugar to enjoy the taste of the fruit a little more.
I struggled a bit to separate the white and the yolk of the egg and used a specific tool. 300g of brown sugar was quite rich and the taste of the kiwi fruits was not as clear as I thought it would be. Next time I would use less brown sugar. This time I relied on an electric mixer. You will have to stop beating the cream before it becomes suitable for a whip cream to use for a coffee. Since I am only a beginner I relied on an electric mixer, but I guess whipping the cream without relying on the electric mixer is one of the reasons why people like cooking sweets. Since I used a lot more brown sugar than kiwi fruits, the ice cream ended up being brown, not green.